Ladbrokes is a renowned name in the online gambling business, not only in the UK but in the world. They don’t limit their enterprise to only sports betting. There are also sections such as casino and bingo. So let’s focus on our reviews of Ladbrokes’ most popular sections below.
Ladbrokes Review 2020: Sports, Casino, Bingo – Welcome Offers & Promotions
|Ladbrokes Offers||Welcome Offers and Bonuses||Ladbrokes Promo Code|
|Sports||Get £30 in FREE Bets||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Casino||£50 Bonus + 20 Free Spins||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Bingo||Get Up to £10||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Vegas||Up to £40 Bonus||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Poker||200% up to £1200||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
Table of Contents
- 1 Ladbrokes Review 2020: Sports, Casino, Bingo – Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 Ladbrokes Sportsbook Review
- 3 Ladbrokes Casino Review
- 4 Ladbrokes Bingo Review
- 5 Ladbrokes Review: Some Additional Features
- 6 Conclusion: Highly Recommended
Ladbrokes Sportsbook Review
We kick-off our Ladbrokes sportsbook review by highlighting the abundance of sports events that you have at your disposal when you become a customer of the company. Since this is a British bookmaker, you can expect to find plenty of markets when it comes to betting on:
- English Premier League
- Horse racing (UK, Irish, USA, French, and Australian meetings)
Along with all these, users can bet on pretty much any sports known to man. Actually, “sports” doesn’t cover all the betting options that you have. This is because every Ladbrokes review must also mention the fact that people can bet on reality shows, politics, and even weather conditions.
Odds and Limits at Ladbrokes
When it comes to odds and markets, we cannot skip the BuildABet feature that Ladbrokes offers. Thanks to this, users can bet on unique markets that no other bookie offers. These are special bets (typically on football) where you bet on a few possible outcomes that may not even be tied to the result of the game. Some examples are:
- Player to have 2 shots on target in the match
- 3 (specific) players to be booked
- Team 1 to score over 1.5 goals, over 6.5 corner kicks in the match, and Team 2 to win.
These are just examples because the possibilities when it comes to creating such markets are endless.
Deposit limits are set by users individually. Ladbrokes has a legal and responsible gaming program, so they aid customers when it comes to betting with moderation. As things stand, the minimum and maximum stake values for Ladbrokes are as follows:
- Minimum – £0.01
- Maximum (single bet) – £10,000
- Maximum (multiple bet) – £80,000
Sportsbook promotions at Ladbrokes
The top offers of the Ladbrokes sportsbook are these:
Welcome Bonus: Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets
The welcome bonus of Ladbrokes is a pretty neat one, and it can be accessed by entering the Ladbrokes promo code for new customers. It will allow any new user to get £20 in free bets after placing a stake of £5 as their inaugural bet. Some T&Cs regarding that offer are:
- Only customers at ager 18 or older are eligible to play
- You must enter the 2020 Ladbrokes promo code during your account registration process.
- You cannot use Paypal, Paysafe, Prepaid cards, Moneybookers, Skrill, or Neteller to make your first deposit if you wish to take advantage of the bonus.
- The free bets must be used within 7 days after receiving them.
- To claim the bonus, you need to make a qualifying bet on odds of ½ or greater.
Give your odds a lift
This is a daily promotion available to everyone but customers who use any of the following payment methods:
- Paypal or Skrill
- Paysafe and other Prepaid Cards
Here are the additional rules of this promo:
- You can get a price boost for specific markets daily
- Log in to your account and view the daily odds boost tokens
- Only your first £50 staked will be affected by the odds boost.
- Such a token cannot further boost odds that have already been enhanced.
Ladbrokes Casino Review
There is a feeling of constant movement on the page of the casino. This is because you see the thumbnails of all the top games along with the ever-increasing jackpots below. We have to admit; this is a good strategy by Ladbrokes because the rising numbers increase the dynamic of the page.
Our Ladbrokes online casino review won’t be complete if we don’t mention a few of the top games you have at your disposal:
- Table & cards games
- Jackpot games
- Video Poker
Poker is part of the casino section, but there is also a separate page in which you get to become familiar with all the little details surrounding Ladbrokes’ poker experience. Still, a Ladbrokes poker review is not on our list in this article.
When it comes to the limits of the most popular casino games at Ladbrokes, we can say this:
- Blackjack high limit – £5,000
- Roulette high limit – £1,000
- Baccarat high limit – £500
- Craps high limit – £1,000
Top promotions at Ladbrokes Casino
There are a few casino promos worth a look here.
The casino welcome bonus
This is a very straightforward bonus available. The moment you bet £10 on any qualifying casino game, your account will be credited with £50.
- The bonus amount is not redeemable and cannot be withdrawn right away
- The bonus amount has to be bet 40 times before a withdrawal can be made
- You can use the bonus amount only on casino games. In fact, not all casino games are included in the turnover requirement.
- Only new customers are eligible to receive the bonus.
Win up to 500x your stake with Quantum Roulette
This is a unique bonus, and you are unlikely to encounter it anywhere else. Here’s how it works:
- Play Quantum roulette at Ladbrokes casino.
- Up to 5 roulette numbers per round will receive a so-called quantum multiplier
- This multiplier increases the possible winnings by the number provided. It can be anywhere between x50 all the way up to x500.
- You must be at least 18 years old to play.
Ladbrokes Bingo Review
Our bingo review of Ladbrokes begins by saying that the company has uniquely arranged its bingo rooms.
The Bingo rooms
Each room has the name of a real room that we have at our homes. Additionally, you get various rules and bingo types depending on the room you want to join.
- Attic – this room has the cheapest bingo tickets. Needless to say, the maximum reward is also lower than average. This room is open between 8:00 am, and 2:00 am.
- Garage – the quickest bingo game is there. It is again a 90-ball bingo, but numbers come out quickly, and there are smaller pauses.
- Bedroom – this room is said to be “fair.” You can’t have more than 12 tickets and each ticket costs 10p flat.
- Living room – Not only you get to play bingo here, but there is also a chat function so that you can communicate with one another.
- The Snug – this is 75-ball bingo. It is open Sunday to Thursday from noon to midnight. It is also open Friday and Saturday between 11:00 am, and 01:00 am.
There are more rooms to choose from, but these are the most popular ones out there.
The Bingo slots
There are 65 slots and mini-games to choose from when you join the Ladbrokes bingo. They are arranged in the following categories:
- Top Games
- New Slots
- All Slots
Promotions at Ladbrokes Bingo
The Welcome offer at the bingo is the one worth reviewing.
Similar to the welcome offers in the other sections of the website, here you will get a £10 bingo bonus once you deposit and spend £10 after your registration.
- You have 7 days after depositing to claim your prize
- To get the £10 bonus you only need to buy bingo tickets worth £10. No Ladbrokes bingo bonus codes are required here.
- Once you get the bonus, you will also be granted access to the Bingo Guest Room.
Ladbrokes Review: Some Additional Features
Most features at Ladbrokes are available only for the sportsbook.
Live streaming and cashout
The top sporting events (and this includes horse racing) will have live streaming available. The only condition under which you can watch sports using Ladbrokes’ website is to have an account with a positive balance.
The cashout option is typically available all the time unless a sporting event is currently suspended or very near its end. The good thing is that you can contact customer support and ask about your cashout options after you’ve placed a bet.
To enjoy your favorite games or sports on a mobile device, you have to download the respective Ladbrokes app. Unfortunately, Ladbrokes doesn’t have everything in one place. There are a sports betting app, a casino app, and a bingo app.
They all look similar and are easy enough to download both for iOS and Android. There is also the Ladbrokes exchange mobile app. The features of the exchange are the same as using the desktop website. You again bet against one another – just the way a typical exchange works. The mobile app will allow you to back a particular outcome, but you can also bet against it, i.e., that an outcome will NOT happen.
Conclusion: Highly Recommended
The Ladbrokes website and mobile apps are right up there with the best in the world. The gambling veteran will not disappoint it’s customers because it offers an impressive array of gaming possibilities. The digital department of the company also gives away plenty of Ladbrokes offer codes so that it can attract new players.
We can safely say that an all-around gambling company such as Ladbrokes provides excellent service but doesn’t excel in any particular category. Such a business model is useful when you want to have mostly casual players and not high-rollers. None of the sections of the website is the best in the business, but they are all above average. The spots book is exceptionally well-developed, and the far second is the bingo. The online casino and poker leave some things to be desired, especially when it comes to promotions.
Check here: Ladbrokes Promo Code| Welcome Offers
Last update : February 2020
Last update : February 2020