Keep up with all the best promotions and bonuses at Ladbrokes with our special Ladbrokes Promo.
- Sports: Get £30 in FREE Bets
- Casino: £50 Bonus + 20 Free Spins
- Live Casino: Get Up to £100
- Vegas: Up to £40 Bonus
- Poker: 200% up to £1200
18+. New Customers Only. Min £20 deposit. Max bonus £500. 20x (deposit + bonus) wagering reqs apply. Contributions to wagering reqs vary by game. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus + winnings removed). Certain games and payment methods excluded. Bets covering 67% or more of Roulette table don’t count to wagering. T&C's apply.
LADBROKES CASINO OFFERS
Casino: Up to £50 bonus + 20 Free Spins*
Bingo: Up to £10 bonus**
*18+. New players only. Min bet £10 on qualifying games get £50 Casino Bonus (40x wager reqs) on selected games + 20 Free Spins for Fishin’ Frenzy (spin value=20p each). Bonus & Free Spins valid for 30 days. Certain deposit types excluded. Bets covering >70% of Roulette table excluded. T&Cs Apply.
** 18+. New customers only. Certain countries only. GBP & EUR only. Min deposit and spend £5 on Bingo within 7 days of reg. Bonus for Bingo only. 2x wagering req apply. Bonus valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply, see below.
Ladbrokes Promo 2020: Welcome Offers & Promotions
|Ladbrokes Offers||Welcome Offers and Bonuses||Ladbrokes Promo Code|
|Sports||Get £30 in FREE Bets||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Casino||£50 Bonus + 20 Free Spins||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Bingo||Get Up to £10||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Vegas||Up to £40 Bonus||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Poker||200% up to £1200||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
Table of Contents
- 1 Ladbrokes Promo 2020: Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 Bonuses for Each Product: Sports, Casino, Bingo & Games
- 2.1 Welcome Bonus (Sports section)
- 2.2 Welcome Bonus (Casino section)
- 2.3 Best Odds Guaranteed
- 2.4 Comp Points for Cash (Casino section)
- 2.5 Super Daily Jackpots (Casino section)
- 2.6 Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
- 2.7 Various Promotions for Each Product: Get Up to £1,200
- 2.8 Terms and Conditions for Each Bonus: What Players Need to know
- 3 FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
- 4 Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on Ladbrokes
- 4.1 Navigation: A Bit Complex but Logical
- 4.2 Games: A Plethora to Choose From
- 4.3 Odds: Very Competitive
- 4.4 Customer Service and Security: Effective & Available 24/7
- 4.5 Banking Options: Pretty Fast With No Extra Charges
- 4.6 Mobile: Innovative & Very User-Friendly
- 4.7 Final Thoughts: Experience Matters – A Great Platform
- 5 Top 3 Alternatives to Ladbrokes
- 6 Top Questions About Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes is one of the oldest gambling establishments in the world, with many gambling products and a great number of promotions and bonuses. But before you can claim any of the bonuses and play, you must first register on the site.
How to Register on the Site: A Guide Step by Step
One requirement Ladbrokes has set out before the creation of an account is the new player to be 18-years-old and above. If you meet the requirement, here is a step-to-step guide to help you;
- On the top right option, click the ‘Join Now’ option
- You will be required to fill in your title, first and last name, date of birth and your email address then click ‘Continue’
- The next section will require you to select your country of residence, postcode, your residential address, your town/city and your mobile number then click ‘Continue’
- The next section will require you to create your username and a strong password and in case you want to set deposit limits you will set them using the following parameters; daily, weekly and monthly and the amount you would wish
- You will then select the currency of your choice which you will transact in and for the UK players GBP and EUR will be the best option
- Fill in your Ladbroke Promo
- Complete the registration process at the ‘Open Account’ option
Bonuses for Each Product: Sports, Casino, Bingo & Games
Welcome Bonus (Sports section)
Using the Ladbrokes Promo as you sign up as a new player on the platform will allow you to be awarded free bets of £20 (4 x £5) after making a deposit of at least £5 on a qualifying bet with odds at (2.0) or more
Welcome Bonus (Casino section)
For a new player on the casino section, a deposit of a minimum £10 will be awarded a bonus of £50 after a play on the casino games selected
Best Odds Guaranteed
This is a popular promotion at the UK top bookmakers and on the UK and Irish races (horse racing and greyhounds). Here, the platform pays on the biggest odds in the case a player took a price and the Starting Price turned out to be greater.
Comp Points for Cash (Casino section)
On this promotion, a play on the casino section will earn a player a point. A £10 used on the section will translate to one (1) point to the player and the points are redeemable for cash if so the player wishes.
Super Daily Jackpots (Casino section)
The promotion guarantees a great prize on a super jackpot after participation on the following Jackpot titles; The Greatest Train Robbery, Pirates Plenty, Gems Gone Wild, Totem Lightning, Reel Heist, Lucky Halloween, Three Musketeers, Fortune Charm, Mystery Reels, Mayan Gods, Crazy Genie, Tiki Fruits, Lucky Fortune Cat and Sum Spins.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
Various Promotions for Each Product: Get Up to £1,200
Ladbrokes offers a lot in terms of game variety, and most products come with specific promotions and bonuses. Let’s take a look at them.
- Sports Betting: Ladbrokes offers £20 in Free Bets for newcomers. All you have to do is sign up with the Ladbrokes Promo and place a qualifying bet of £5, or cumulative qualifying stakes in the same amount, to receive 4x£5 in Free Bets.
- Casino: The welcome bonus offer in the amount of £50 is available for certain casino games, live casino games, and slots. To get this bonus, you have to bet £10 on any qualifying games.
- Poker: Welcome package for new poker players at Ladbrokes includes a stunning matching bonus of 200% up to £1,200 for the first deposit, 4 x €2,000 New Depositors Freeroll Tickets, 5 x €2 Twister Tournament Tickets, 1 x £5 Cash Table Tickets. You have to register a new real money account on Ladbrokes and make your first deposit of minimum £5 to get this welcome package.
- Bingo: Ladbrokes offers a welcome bonus for new bingo players in the amount of £10. To get this bonus, you have to deposit and spend £10 on bingo tickets.
Terms and Conditions for Each Bonus: What Players Need to know
Of course, all of these bonuses come with specific terms and conditions you must adhere to in order to get the bonus. Remember also to enter the Ladbrokes Promo in order to get them all.
- This welcome bonus is not available to users who deposit their funds via PayPal, Paysafe, Neteller, Moneybookers or Skrill.
- The qualifying stakes must be bet at minimum 1/2 or greater fractional odds.
- Qualifying bets can’t be wagered on pools or tote.
- You must make your qualifying bet within 14 days after you register your account.
- You must use the free bet bonus within 4 days after it gets credited to your account.
- Free bets can’t be redeemed for cash and have to be wagered in full.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- This welcome bonus is not available to users who deposit their funds via PayPal, Neteller, Moneybookers or pre-paid debit/credit cards.
- Wagering requirements for this bonus is 40 times the bonus amount, or £2,000.
- Before you can withdraw any winnings from the bonus balance, you must satisfy the wagering requirements.
- Wagering requirements must be met within 30 days or the remaining funds in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Only certain casino, live casino, and slot games qualify for this bonus. You can find the extensive list on the Ladbrokes site, along with additional terms and conditions.
- Matching bonus funds will be released in £5 installments for every 275 Poker Points earned.
- You have 90 days to release your full bonus balance. After this time, the remaining bonus balance will be forfeited.
- You can check your progress in “My Account”, under Bonus Info.
- You can find additional information about the entire poker welcome package on Ladbrokes Site.
- You have 7 days after you register and create your chat name on Ladbrokes Bingo to qualify for the welcome bonus.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must deposit and spend £10.
- Before you can release the winnings from the bingo bonus balance, you must first satisfy wagering requirements.
- Wagering requirements for this bonus include playing twice through the bonus amount or wagering £20 on bingo tickets
- Additional terms and conditions are available on site
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
The FAQs section is one important section for every online platform in ensuring the users have an easy time while accessing the services. A platform that welcomes new users has to set this section straight in the handling of regular issues and explaining certain processes. Some of the Frequently Asked Questions include;
Q. Can I collect winnings from any Ladbrokes?
Ladbrokes has numerous betting outlets spread out in the UK and players can collect the winnings from any of the outlets or alternatively, the players can access their winnings from their Ladbrokes online accounts that can be accessed through a phone or a desktop.
Q. How will I withdraw my funds from the account?
The process is pretty simple. After a successful login, go to the option ‘My Account’ then to the ‘Banking’ option. Find the ‘Withdraw’ option where you will proceed with the action using the preferred mode of payment.
Q. How do I check my Ladbrokes bet?
After you place your bet, you will visit the grid option on the bookmaker whereby you will enter the 14-digit bet receipt number on the Cash Out and Bet Tracker box and submit, when the first event on your slip kicks-off, you will be able to live track your bet/bets.
Q. Is there a promo I could use to get extra bonuses?
Yes, you can enter our Ladbrokes Promo as mentioned above.
Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on Ladbrokes
Being one of the oldest betting companies in the world since it began operating back in 1886, Ladbrokes today offers one of the richest selection of sports betting and casino games. They started their online business in 2000 and made constant progress ever since.
Ladbrokes has so many games to offer and with that in mind, it was somewhat expected that their website doesn’t have the easiest navigation out there. However, it is important to note that they did make the navigation as simple as possible with all the products they have.
Although the site looks crowded by so many products, the home page looks pleasing and the menu is presented in a logical sense. The main menu is on the top of the page and you can choose between Sports, In-Play, Casino, Slots, Games, Live Casino, Bingo, Poker, Lottos, Virtuals, Mobile, Exchange, The Grid. You can find game-specific promotions in the subsections for each product.
Games: A Plethora to Choose From
Perhaps the biggest advantage Ladbrokes has over its competitors is the sheer volume of available games. They boast over 400 slot games, including branded games related to movies and TV. They also offer a myriad of video poker games and table games, with dozens of roulette and blackjack options. Their slots are powered by around 20 different developers, with Playtech being their main developer. And there are many jackpot games, with some very impressive jackpots. In addition to these casino games, they also offer poker, bingo, and Lotto.
The sports section provides an avenue where players can access over 30 different sports with the headliners being Football, Tennis, Golf, Snooker, Darts, Cricket and the racing events in horse and greyhounds racing. There are several features presented on the sports section like live streaming feature which has allowed the players to catch up with the events live on the top sports like Football and the racing events. There is the cash-out option which on the other hand has helped the players save some of their stakes, lock in profits to minimize betting risks. There is the betting exchange program that has seen the visitation growing each day and the shop betting outlets have made Ladbrokes the biggest bookmaker across the UK.
The casino section, on the other hand, presents various sub-categories like Slots, Movies & TV, Jackpots, Table & Cards, Casual Games and Video Poker Games. Some of the popular titles a player will come across will include Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat. On the Slots there will be Halloween Fortune, Aquaman and still on the Slots, there will be some progressive jackpots with titles like Gladiator, Age of the Gods and more. The Live Casino section will present the live dealer games and on the Poker and Bingo sections, there will be a variety of rooms to choose from like the several draws one can participate in the Lotto section. Finally, the Virtual section will present games like Horse and Greyhounds racing, Football, Motor Racing, and Speedway.
When it comes to poker, you can play almost anything, from Sit-N-Go tournaments to fast play. Ladbrokes allows you to show your skills at Texas Hold’em and Omaha tables. Bingo is a rare feature on gambling sites. It is a nice addition to the more common games Ladbrokes has to offer and it also comes with a nice variety of games itself. Lotto is another unique feature rarely found on most online gambling websites. You can choose among a few of the best world lotteries, like Irish Lotto, Spanish Lotto, NY Lotto, etc.
All the sections have been offered several promotions that the players can participate in. Remember to enter our Ladbrokes Promo to get all the available bonuses.
Odds: Very Competitive
Sports betting, or horse racing to be exact, was the pinnacle of Ladbrokes products in the early years. Today, this operator allows you to bet on more sports than we could name here. These include football, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, tennis, darts, golf, volleyball, etc. However, horse racing and greyhounds are still very popular on Ladbrokes, especially since the company guarantees the best odds for these products. You can also try your luck on virtual sports.
The odds on other sports betting products are also very good, which is not surprising for a company mainly focused on sports betting. You can bet live on most of the matches and events and watch live streams on their site. There are even some interesting features available for sports betting, like boosting your odds or the ability to cash out your bet. You can enter the Ladbrokes promo to get the best odds and the bonuses mentioned above.
Customer Service and Security: Effective & Available 24/7
Security is a very important part of the overall online gambling experience, and Ladbrokes dully delivers in this area. First of all, the casino is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. In addition to this, Ladbrokes use numerous security measures to guarantee the privacy and safety of their players. This includes a sophisticated SSL encryption that protects your sensitive personal information.
Ladbrokes takes their role in providing responsible gambling seriously since they are connected to GamCare, Gambleaware and Responsible Gambling Trust. They also have an entire page dedicated to responsible gambling. The site also gives you a chance to set a deposit limit, to get notifications after a certain amount of time you spent gambling and, of course, to self-exclude yourself from Ladbrokes, which you can do for a chosen duration or permanently.
Ladbrokes provides good customer support, available at all times. You can get in touch with them via telephone, live chat or email. All of this is available in multiple languages, which is an amazing but necessary thing for an international betting site. There is also an entire section dedicated to frequently asked questions where you can find some help. While Ladbrokes does provide multiple ways for their players to reach them, both in the UK and internationally, their response time is often slow, especially during the holidays and other busy times. Make sure to check their extensive FAQ first before you try to contact customer support.
There is a comprehensive FAQs page provided and a visitation is advised before reaching out the team. Alternatively, other methods to reach the support team will include;
- Live Chat: Sending a direct message (DM) via twitter – @ladbrokescare
- Telephone – Sports betting – 0800 777 888
- +44 208 515 2565 (Outside UK)
- Sports Customer Care – 0800 731 6191
- +44 208 515 2565 (Outside UK)
- Gaming Customer Care – 0800 032 1133
- +350 200 43003 (Outside UK)
- Exchange telephone betting – 0800 151 0289
- 1800 855 326 (Ireland)
- +353 1673 3369 (Outside UK)
- Exchange Customer Support – 0800 151 089
- 1800 855 325 (Ireland)
- +353 1673 3377 (Outside UK)
- The mobile support will not be available 24/7 but from 08:00 – 22:00 UK Time
Banking Options: Pretty Fast With No Extra Charges
As expected, Ladbrokes allows you to deposit and withdraw funds using many different options. Of course, there is more deposit than withdrawal options, but what they have to offer should be enough for anybody.
Deposit: The variety of deposit options is hard to top. You can make a deposit with a bank wire transfer, using Visa/Visa Electron card, MasterCard, Maestro, Western Union, etc. There are also many e-wallet options available, like Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPay Card, Paysafe, Sofort, Trustly, etc.
There is also the option to deposit funds at your local Ladbrokes. Shop. The minimum deposit is £5 for regular banking options and £10 for e-wallets.
Withdrawals: Available withdrawal methods include credit/debit cards like Master, Visa and Maestro, bank transfer and cheque, plus PayPal, Skrill and Neteller as the e-wallet options. Credit and debit card withdrawal takes 3-5 days but you can get your money even faster with e-wallets since this takes up to 48 hours.
There are no fees for withdrawing funds but there is a limit of £30,000 for withdrawals without fees and a minimum of £5 for withdrawing funds.
Mobile: Innovative & Very User-Friendly
For those who want to have access to the Ladbrokes website on the go, there is a mobile application, as well as the mobile-friendly website version. Thus, being optimized and responsive.
Mobile Application: You can download the Ladbrokes mobile application for Android, iOS, and Windows. The app is designed well, although it doesn’t offer the same options as the desktop version. However, you will have to download multiple apps or rather dedicated versions for different products like casino games, bingo, poker, Lotto, sports betting, etc. You can also wager on different sports live on the mobile app and watch live broadcasts of certain games. There are no extra promotions for the mobile application by entering the Ladbrokes Promo but you can always get the ones mentioned above by entering our exclusive bonus code.
Mobile Site: If you don’t wish to download apps, you can just log in to Ladbrokes directly from your phone. The mobile site is very similar to the apps in terms of appearance, navigation, and other important website elements. The mobile version also covers most of the games as the desktop version. While everything is available in one place here and you don’t have to update anything like you would have to do with apps, the apps are probably a bit safer to use.
Final Thoughts: Experience Matters – A Great Platform
The success that Ladbrokes achieved with their website shows how valuable experience in the gambling business can be. They have managed to create a user-friendly website despite the fact that there are so many products available to their players. As we already mentioned, it is hard to find an operator who can match the number of games Ladbrokes has to offer. In addition to this, they also provide many great bonuses and promotions, although some of them come with difficult wagering requirements. Ladbrokes provides a secure way to have some fun and their customer support is extensive and available in multiple languages. However, it may take some time before you get a response, which is one area where Ladbrokes could perform better.
Another small minus comes from the fact that you still can’t bet on eSports on their website, which is something that many operators have already included in their offers. Multiple deposit and withdrawal options are at the top of the industry standards and enough for anyone to find the easiest and fastest way to deposit or withdraw funds.
Top 3 Alternatives to Ladbrokes
Bet365 is one of the leaders in the online gambling industry, and rightfully so. They are especially known for their sports betting, with many different sports available for live betting as well. Their website design is as simple as they come, with extraordinarily easy navigation despite the enormous product assortment. In addition to sports betting, they also offer casino games, slot machines, and poker. While their bonuses and promotions are not the best out there because they come with tough wagering requirements, they have many amazing features available on both desktop and mobile versions.
This is another giant of the industry and a well-known operator around the world. They are mostly known for their sports betting offers but you can also play casino games, poker, bingo, Macau and scratchcards. However, they don’t have an as extensive assortment of slot games as Ladbrokes does. Their website seems a bit jammed on the first glance, similar to the way Ladbrokes seems crowded. However, you can easily find your way around the site. They also offer a few interesting promotions for both new members and the regular players.
Betfair can offer anything Ladbrokes can when it comes to the diversity of the games. They have casino games, slots, poker, bingo, sports betting, virtual sports, live casino, etc. The abundance of gambling products is matched by a truly beautiful website design, which is both astatically pleasing and user-friendly. There are also some good promotions and bonuses on the site but they do come with tough wagering requirements. Also, these are only available for deposits via regular banking options, like credit and debit cards, wire transfer and check, while e-wallets are exempt.
Top Questions About Ladbrokes
Q. What is Ladbrokes exchange?
The exchange allows players to have place bets against each other and not against the bookmaker as it is the norm. It goes as far as the players offering odds to or even request the odds from other players and what the bookmaker does is take away a small commission from the winnings that will be recorded.
Q. Can I withdraw my free bets winnings?
The winnings resulting from the free bets can be withdrawn, however, the free bet stake will not be withdrawn which means that the winnings will be redeemed minus the free bet staked.
Ladbrokes Promo Validity: December 2020
Last update : January 2020
Last update : January 2020