Jackpotjoy is operated by the Gamesys Group, which is the largest bingo-led online gaming operator. They are the company behind many gaming sites, and Jackpotjoy is one of their latest projects. In this article, we will review what they are offering their customers and answer some of the more popular questions people may have.
New members only, must opt-in. Min £10 deposit & wager. 30-day expiry from deposit. 18+. Free Spins: on Double Bubble. 1p coin size, max lines. Bingo: Advertised ticket value based on £1 tickets. Game availability & restrictions apply.
Find Jackpotjoy latest welcome offers
|Jackpotjoy New Player Bonuses||Offer Description||Registration Link|
|Bingo||Play £10 Get £50 of Free Bingo||JOIN NOW|
|Slots||Play £10 & Get 30 Free Spins||JOIN NOW|
|Casino & Poker||Play £10 & Get 30 Free Spins||JOIN NOW|
|Refer- A- Friend||Get £20 per friend who sign-up||Refer to the website for details|
Table of Contents
- 1 How to register at Jackpotjoy
- 2 Welcome Offer at Jackpotjoy
- 3 Other Promotions at Jackpotjoy
- 4 Best Features of Jackpotjoy
- 5 Pros and Cons List
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions about Jackpotjoy
- 7 Quality of Platform at Jackpotjoy
- 8 Our Honest Review
How to register at Jackpotjoy
In this section of the article, we will explain the sign-up process and the steps you need to take to register an account at jackpotjoy.com. Here are the detailed steps in order:
- Open.com and click on the “Join Now” button in the top right corner of the page or at the large welcome offer banner in the middle of the page.
- You will be redirected to the registration form you need to fill out. The form itself is separated into three parts – account details, personal details, and notifications and terms.
- In the first section of the form, you need to fill out your: e-mail address, title, first name, surname, currency, gender, and date of birth.
- Choose a username and password.
- In the next part of the sign-up process, you need to fill out your more personal details such as a home address, mother's maiden name, and phone number. Another thing you need to fill out is whether or not a friend referred you.
Welcome Offer at Jackpotjoy
You pick the reward with Jackpotjoy’s welcome bonus. You can choose between thirty Free Spins for Double Bubble or fifty Free Bingo tickets you can use on all games except Session Bingo and Playoff Palace. You have to follow the specific T&Cs:
- You have to be older than 18 and live in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- You have to opt-in for the promotion after your account is verified.
- You have to make a minimal first deposit of £10.
- You also have to wager at least £10 in cash on any of the games on Jackpotjoy.
- You have thirty days to complete the qualifications and play your bonus before it disappears.
Other Promotions at Jackpotjoy
Jackpotjoy has some exciting promotions available, currently. They offer new ones each week/month, so be sure to check their website for the latest bonuses.
- Dice-tination Unknown – Check-in the Sapphire room between Thursday 20th February to Monday 24th February for a chance to play the Chat game and win £2 or roll the dice for a bigger prize.
- Loungin’ Around – play for the £2,000 Super Jackpots in the Bingo Lounge Room every day from 14:00 – 15:00 and 19:00 – 20:00.
- Super Links – You will find a guaranteed prize pool of £35,000 every day in Cloud, Emerald, Tiki, Sapphire, Blox Bingo, Game Show Bingo, and Crystal Maze Bingo rooms. The games start every half hour with different ticket prices.
- Refer a Friend – For this offer, both you and your friend have to have verified accounts and made your first deposits and the £40 minimum wage requirement. Each game contributes to the requirement differently, so check the full T&Cs for more info.
Best Features of Jackpotjoy
The best feature of Jackpotjoy is their mobile app. It's high-end, the gaming technology is the latest and the design is user-friendly. Compared to the other mobile alternative available, it's better to use the app because it's much faster and more reliable.
Pros and Cons List
|Pros (+)||Cons (-)|
|Functioning mobile app||Location restrictions (UK & ROI only)|
|Chat games and chat game prizes||A limited number of payment options|
|Top-quality game technology||Slower mobile site|
|Free games with other benefits||Inactivity ban|
Frequently Asked Questions about Jackpotjoy
Q: How do I check on my withdrawal status?
A: You have to go to My Account > History > Transaction History to check on your current withdrawal status. There are three stages of withdrawal:
- Pending – Not processed by Jackpotjoy yet.
- Processed – Jackpotjoy has processed the payment, but your payment institution hasn't received it. You will receive an e-mail when this stage occurs.
- Success – Your payment provider (bank) has received the funds, and it will be in your account once they process it. Usually, it takes two to five business days.
Q: How do I confirm my details to activate my account?
A: You have to send verification via E-Mail to Jackpotjoy, or you can attach your documents to a Live Chat with a Customer Support Specialist. Scans or pictures of the materials will suffice. If you don't know which documents to scan, you can go to the Support Center or contact Jackpotjoy directly.
Q: What does RTP mean?
A: RTP (Return to Player) is the percent the site pays out in winnings. This term is used in gaming sites all of the time. RTP is an average expected return across many games, and it doesn't guarantee return for every player. You can see the RTP of each game in its “How to Play” section.
Q: If my internet connection stops, will my games be played out?
A: Yes, they will. The Jackpotjoy games are played out on their separate servers, and even if you lose your connection, you won't miss any winnings. You can check how a wager played out in your Game History section. It stores all the games you played in the last 90 days.
Q: If I forget my login details, what do I need to do?
A: If you don't remember your username or password, you just need to click on the “Forgotten Details” link on the Jackpotjoy home page. They will guide you on what you need to do to recover your details. If you still can't log in, we recommend you contact the Customer Support Team.
Quality of Platform at Jackpotjoy
Jackpotjoy’s platform is constructed of a simplistic design, fast loading games, and a quality that can only come from the technology their parent company Gamesys provides their games with. They have many features that will grab your attention and make you feel secure and happy while playing Jackpotjoy’s games. Let’s find out more about their features.
The Jackpotjoy website follows the same design pattern as Gamesys’s other projects. Their main banner is a single-colored field with all the extensive menus on it. You can access all the games categories from it, including:
- Online Bingo
- All Games
The banner is also the place where you can find the log in button for your account. Right below, the main blue banner is the welcome bonus link banner, which takes up the whole screen. When you scroll down, you can see links to their top games and the specific terms and conditions of their welcome offer.
Available Online Games
Jackpotjoy has a lot to offer between the wondrous Slots and Bingo games to the fun Instant Win and Casino games. They provide a wide range of games.
The site offers seventeen Bingo rooms with different rules, a vast library of Slots, and even some Free games that give you the chance to win something extra.
All of the games are powered by Gamesys, which is a giant in the gaming industry and provides them with the latest gaming technology, which makes the quality of the games superior.
Their Bingo games attract the most customers. Some of their most popular titles are:
- Bingo 204
- Bingo Royale1
- Blox Bingo
Even though the number of Slot games they provide is over one hundred, the customers have their favorite games and prefer them to others. These popular games are Tiki Island, Paper Wins, Double Bubble, and Rainbow Riches.
You can view each game’s prize chart and learn all the rules and information once you click on it.
Customer Support Quality
You can contact Jackpotjoy in a few ways. The most used one is the Live Chat option because of a few reasons.
- The Live Chat window pops-up e click when you are in the Support Center.
- It’s the fastest way to resolve your issue.
Another way you can get in touch with Jackpotjoy is via a phone number they provide or e-mail address. You can find them in the “Contact Us” section of the Support Center.
Jackpotjoy has a handy Support Center with seven categories of FAQs available. Some of the most visited types are:
Each group has a few sub-categories of articles with questions and answers in each of them. They covered every topic a customer might think of.
Jackpotjoy doesn't have that many deposit and withdrawal methods. Mostly you can switch between different cards, and they don't have even have e-wallets available. At least you can use the Deposit Limiting tool whenever you wish. This tool helps us control our gaming, so we don't spend too many funds without realizing it. You can set a limit on how much you deposit per day, per week, per month, etc. In the tables below, you can see the details (processing time and limits) of each acceptable payment method for deposits and withdrawals.
|Method||Processing Time||Maximum Limit|
|Visa Debit Card||Instant||£20,000|
|Method||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Processing Time|
|Visa Debit Card||£10||£25,000||1-2 business days|
|MasterCard||£10||£25,000||2-5 business days|
|Bank Account||£10||£100,000||2-5 business days|
Mobile Promotions at Jackpotjoy
Jackpotjoy offers us two mobile alternatives, which are mostly the same with just one key difference. While going through pages on the mobile app is fast and efficient, n the mobile site, you have to wait a lot longer and go through many redirect pages. The alternatives are described below.
The Jackpotjoy mobile site is not as different as the desktop one. The only key difference is that it's smaller, and the size depends on the resolution of your screen (iPad, iPhone). All the information you would typically find on the desktop site is available on the mobile site as well. The games run smoothly, but the only fundamental difference between the mobile website and the mobile app is the loading speed. While the app loads pages with just a swipe, for example, the mobile site has to redirect to new pages, and the loading times are longer.
The first question you probably have is, “Where can I get the Jackpotjoy app?” The answer to that question is simple. If you are an Android user, then you can get it from the Google Play store, via the link on the website or if you log on to the Jackpotjoy mobile site and click the “Download app” button.
The app itself provides everything you would find on the Jackpotjoy desktop site but in the palm of your hand. The app is fast and reliable, it doesn't have any serious issues and to play on it, you don't have to create a new account to play on the app, if you have an existing account, you can log in and play once you download it.
Our Honest Review
Jackpotjoy has many advantages such as excellent customer support quality, excellent mobile app, and perfect gaming quality. The games themselves aren't that much when it comes to quantity, but they make up for in quality – and very high quality at that. It's also great that they not only offer Bingo games, even though they are famous for this game type, but also, they offer Slots, Poker, and even progressive jackpot games with massive prizes. Their Poker section yet has different tournaments you can participate in to learn the ropes quickly and Poker hosts to help you with anything you might need.
But there are some things they need to work on to improve themselves, in my opinion. One of those things is their payment system. It doesn't have that many options available, and even though there are a few cards you can use, there is only one non-card or non-bank option you can use – the Paysafecard. They could add more e-wallets and find ways to expand their bonuses to people who pay with anything other than a card. Another annoying glitch they can try fixing is the pop-up Live Chat screen. I get that they are trying to prompt us to contact them directly with our questions, but every click on the Support Center page results in the pop-up of the large Live Chat window, and we have to close it each time we want to read a FAQ article.
All in all, Jackpotjoy is a solid platform, and although they have a few things to work on, they still manage to keep their game going strong.