18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Coral may be unfamiliar to newer players, but it is, in fact, one of the biggest UK-based bookmakers. It operates since 1926, and following a merger in 2016, it became a part of Ladbrokes Coral Group. It is best known for its comprehensive sports betting practice and is among the market leaders in the bet-in-play segment. It operates primarily in the UK but is available in other parts of the world as well.
- 1 Coral Bet Review: The Most Popular Offers
- 2 Coral Review: Top Two Features
- 3 Our Opinion: Coral Deserves its Reputation, Highly Recommended
Coral Bet Review: The Most Popular Offers
One of the Biggest Variety of Sports in the Market
Coral built its name and reputation in the betting industry by keeping all of their customers happy with a large amount of different markets. When compared to other leading bookmakers, it has the widest range of different sports and events to bet on. This is quite an impressive feat. The full list of sports that Coral offers are:
- Aussie Rules
While boasting with more than 45 sports markets with numerous betting options available for each, Coral still focuses mostly on the sports popular in the UK. Of course, this means football and horse racing. The company offers a very extensive and in-depth coverage of these two sports. Customers can find plenty of options to bet on.
How are Coral's Odds and Limits: Average Odds and Big Limits
Odds are calculated by the profit margin. The closer the bookmaker is to 100%, the more competitive the odds are. When you look at Coral’s most popular sports market, football, the profit margin compiles to about 105%. This is average in comparison to some other leading bookmakers in the UK and world. While this isn’t all that great for football fans, other sports like horse racing and tennis have slightly above average profit margins. In addition, North American sports receive good coverage and more competitive odds than other bookmakers. All being said, the overall betting margin at Coral could use some improvements, but it isn’t far from deserving praise.
In-play betting is where Coral shines. You can place live bets and enjoy extremely well-designed graphics in this section. You can click on the events to be presented with additional information, odds and statistics. If you decide to proceed with live in-play betting, you will get much more detailed and live odds. The coverage of sports and events is great, which is also a big plus for Coral. Win limits are set at a maximum of £1,000,000 per day for popular sports. Other sports may range from £25,000 to £500,000. It all depends on the popularity of the sports market.
Available promotions at Coral UK: New & Existing Player
Coral offers a great welcome bonus and plenty of promotions for existing players. When you register at Coral and place your first £5 bet on a win or each-way, Coral will give you an instant 4 x £5 free bets. The good news is that there is no bonus code required, so be sure to take advantage of this offer. The free bets must be used within seven days of being awarded to your account and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. They must be wagered in full but can be Cashed Out. It is important to read other Terms & Conditions applied to this bonus, so visit their promotions page for extensive info and details. A welcome promotion is offered for all new casino players, as well. When you sign up and place a stake of £10 or higher, you will receive a £50 welcome bonus. There are certain requirements tied to this bonus, so be sure to check their T&C page.
Other promotions include:
- Correct4 – win £50 cash if you answer four questions ahead of weekend games.
- AccaPlus – gives you a 10% extra on your winning accumulators.
- Bet & Get Club – Sunday £5 Free Bet – If you bet £25 between Monday and Saturday, you will get a £5 free bet on Sunday.
- Free Bets – place a £10 bet and you will get a £30 in free bets.
- Houston Open 7 Places – Coral offers 7 places in the Houston Open golf tournament.
- Extra Place Races – Each way betting is enhanced every day on selected horse races.
- Italian Open 7 Places – Coral offers 7 places in the Italian Open golf tournament.
- 10% Lotto Cashback – if you bet £10+ on any Lotto market between Monday and Sunday, you will receive 10% cashback if you lose £10 or more.
- Build Your Bet – Coral offers you to choose your game, pick your market and get your price instantly.
- Horse Racing Best Price Guaranteed
- Rewards 4 Racing – collect one point for every £1 bet and once these points are collected, you can exchange them for race day experience across 30 different racecourses in UK.
- Smart Boosts – price enhancements on selected markets to help get a bigger payout.
- Coral VIP – 4 levels/tiers of VIP, each with its own set of rewards and benefits.
- Coral Connect – connects all Coral’s betting platform into one, using the Coral Connect Card. Rewards, benefits and extra promotions and bonuses are available with this card.
Coral Review: Top Two Features
When Coral introduced the live streaming service to their sportsbook, it was a massive success. And while it is not on par with some other giants who cover almost all of the events in the world, it still offers plenty of games to choose from. You can watch live streaming with their mobile app, which is an enormous plus. To watch horse and greyhound racing, you only need £1 on your account. Live streaming is shown alongside live odds and games that are covered with this feature will have a little TV icon next to it.
Impressive Mobile App
Coral offers a mobile app for Android and iOS users. It is an extremely well-designed app that perfectly captures all of the key features of the Coral betting platform. It is easy to use, and having the app on your device will allow for a quick check on all of your current bets or upcoming ones of your interest. You will be able to place bets, use Cash Out feature, participate in promotions, watch live streaming, and enjoy live in-play, all from the palm of your hand. Coral made a truly impressive app that is made for betting on the go.
Our Opinion: Coral Deserves its Reputation, Highly Recommended
Coral has a big reputation in the betting industry, and it is safe to say that they are trustworthy and reliable. They offer average odds on some of the markets, while on a few others, the odds are higher and more competitive. The live in-play feature is excellent, and odds in this section definitely sweep away the competition. Live streaming covers plenty of sports and events, and it is available on the mobile app. Betting limits are enormous, and the payouts are capped at £1.000.000 for big and most popular sports.
One of the big complaints is that they are too oriented towards UK sports. They offer plenty of sports markets, but the selection of games and events for some are miserable. Another complaint is bad customer service. If Coral addresses these two main flaws, they may as well topple the biggest names in the betting industry.
Overall, we would definitely recommend this site. Whether you are a casual or serious bettor, you will find plenty of options to keep you entertained.
Coral Code Validity: 31st December