Coral is one of the most prominent and most respected bookmakers in the UK. It was launched in 1926 and has evolved from land-based betting shops to providing their services online. The online platform boasts of multiple sports coverage, reasonable odds, and combined betting options, which appeal to many players. It ranks on the same level, even higher in other features, with big bookies such as Bet365, Bethard, and Ladbrokes. In this article, I will give a comparison of the four renowned betting sites. Some of the features I will discuss include welcome bonuses, sportsbooks & odds, bonuses, and additional features such as live streaming and cashouts.
Coral Alternatives: Welcome Offers & Exclusive Promo Codes
|Coral Alternatives||Welcome Offers||Promo Codes|
|Get Up to £20 in FREE Bets||Get CORAL PROMO CODE|
|Top 3 Alternatives|
|VISIT BET365 FOR INFORMATION||GET OFFER|
|Get £30 in FREE Bets||GET LADBROKES PROMO CODE|
|Up to £50 bonus||MAXBET|
Table of Contents
- 1 Coral Alternatives: Welcome Offers & Exclusive Promo Codes
- 2 Welcome Bonus: Coral Wins
- 3 Sportsbook & Odd: Bet365 Wins
- 4 Bonus for Existing Players: Ladbrokes Wins
- 5 Coral Alternatives: Additional Feature Comparisons
- 6 Final Thoughts: Who Wins?
Welcome Bonus: Coral Wins
New customers have a chance to win £20 in free bets
- New players are awarded £20 when they place the first bet of £5 or more within two weeks of registration.
- Some payment options, such as PayPal, are excluded from this offer. Hence, it is essential to go through the platform’s terms and conditions.
- Win or Each Way bets are the only ones that count towards qualifying for the bonus.
- The bonus can only be used on sports events with odds of ½ or higher.
New customers stand a chance to win £5 for every £100 wager up to a maximum of £50.
- Bethard offers ten bonuses of £5 up to £50. To earn the £50 maximum bonus, you must place a £100 wager ten times.
- The offer is valid for UK players only
- You must complete an initial deposit of £20 or more to qualify for this offer.
- Players depositing using e-wallet options, such as Skrill and Neteller, are not eligible for the offer.
New customers can collect £20 in free bets when they place a bet of £5 or more.
- The offer is only valid for the UK and the Republic of Ireland players.
- You do not qualify for the offer if you make your first deposit using PayPal, Paysafe, Neteller, Moneybookers, or Skrill.
- The free bet can only be wagered on bets of ½ or higher.
Sportsbook & Odd: Bet365 Wins
- Coral offers over 30,000 different sports betting options across 29 sports market
- Irrespective of the betting options, you can enjoy profitable odds which can go up to 97%
- The most lucrative sports on the platform include tennis, cricket, and football.
- The online platform covers about 40 different sports markets.
- Bet365 has some of the best odds in the market which can go up to 98%
- The platform has thousands of betting options across all the major sports, as well as minor sports such as winter sports.
- The platform’s Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion for horse racing is among the best in the market.
- Bethard users have access to 29 different sports, which they can bet.
- The betting options are limited compared to other platforms, with only 130 betting options on offer.
- Bethard has some of the most competitive odds, which can go as high as 97.1%.
- Football is the most popular sporting event on the platform, with all the major leagues covered.
- You can access more than 24,000 betting options on the platform.
- Ladbroke covers about 26 different sports markets, which gives you a chance to compare odds and place bets on the best.
- Ladbrokes’ odds can go up to 97.63%, which increases the profit margin on your winnings.
- The popular sports with the most profitable odds include tennis, football, and horse racing.
Bonus for Existing Players: Ladbrokes Wins
Coral has numerous on-going promotions for its existing customers. They include:
- ACCAPLUS: Earn a 10% bonus on winnings from the first qualifying bet every day. The minimum allowable odds are 1/10 and 6/4 for leg and Acca odds, respectively.
- Sunday £5 Free Bet: Earn £5 free bet when you place a stake of £25 or more between Monday and Saturday.
- Free Bets for Length: The offer gives you a chance to win £1 in free bet for each length that your horse wins. The maximum collectible free bet is £10.
Bet365 has interesting sign-up offers but offers for the existing customers lack interest.
- Bethard gives players a winning boost up to 30% on their sports bet.
- You also stand a chance to win £200,000 when you enter the Zlatan challenge.
- Ladbrokes’ odds boost feature enables players to boost odds on any market once a day. You can stake up to £50 on the boosted market. The odd boost feature allows you to increase your winnings.
- Ladbrokes, through the twitter hashtag #GetAPrice, allow players to come up with their bets, which attracts superior odds
- Best Odds Guaranteed: Ladbrokes has the best Best Odds Guaranteed offer on horse racing in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Coral Alternatives: Additional Feature Comparisons
Live Stream: Coral Wins
Coral offers one of the best live streaming services in the market. With the feature, you can follow up on multiple games and place in-play bets. The main sports that you can watch through the live stream feature include football, tennis, horse racing, and basketball. The feature can also be accessed through your mobile phone. Provided you have a funded account you can watch most of these live streams
Bet365 offers around 140,000 or more sporting events on its live stream feature. You can use the live stream feature only if you have a funded account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. The feature is also accessible through your phone.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Currently, you cannot watch live sporting events through the betting platform. However, you can keep track of the progress of the game through the real-time statistics of the game and simple visualization. Thus, you can still place in-play bets despite lacking a live stream feature.
Ladbrokes offers free live streaming services to its customers, provided they have a funded account. You can watch multiple sports, including tennis, football, horse racing, and basketball through the live stream feature. The feature is even more convenient as it is also available on mobile. However, when compared to other sportsbooks such as Bet365 and Coral, the quality of the feature is a little bit lower.
Mobile Special Offer: Bet365 Wins
Coral offers a mobile app for both Android and iOS users. Navigation through the app is swift and is also easy to use. You can also access the live stream feature through the app. Better yet, you can also access all the betting options through your phone, just like a desktop user.
It has one of the best apps in terms of layout and user interface. You will also not notice any significant difference between the desktop version and the mobile app since the graphics are nearly identical, while all betting options available are provided. The app is available for Windows, Android, and iOS users.
The Bethard app is available for both Android and iOS users. The layout and organization of the app boost its usability. You can access all the sports bets available on the desktop through the app. The app, however, lacks a live stream feature.
Ladbroke has some of the best mobile apps in the market. The user-friendly interface, in addition to the razor-sharp graphics, makes the navigation through the platform simple. With the app, you will not miss out on any sports event. You can watch some of the live events through the live streaming event which is available on the platform
Cash Out: Bethard Wins
- Coral supports partial cash out up to a maximum of 90% of your initial stake
- Not all bets have the cash-out option. However, when you click on the “BETS THAT I CAN CASH OUT,” you will be able to see the events that have cash out options.
- With Bet365, you can cash out up to 10 times in a single bet placement.
- Cash-out and partial cash-outs are available for both pre-match and in-play bets
- The maximum allowable cash out is your initial bet placement minus the minimum permissible bet amount on the particular event.
- Ladbrokes also gives you an option to opt-out of an on-going sporting event.
- However, with this platform, it is difficult to identify the events with the cash-out option since you can only see them on the bet slip.
Final Thoughts: Who Wins?
It is really hard to choose between some of the best operators in the UK but if you are searching for an alternative choice to Coral, then I believe that I gave you some interesting alternatives. Truth to be told I would go with bet365 since it is one of the most complete operators but Bethard is an interesting choice as well. Ladbrokes is in the same “family” with Coral but much more developed. In the end, it is your choice.
Kindly note, for bet365:
Bet365 Terms and Conditions apply / New Customers Only / Commercial Content / 18+ Responsible Gambling.
This review is based on the personal experience of the Bet365 offers.
Validity Period for Bet365 promotions: 31/12/2020.
Disclaimer: This information was valid at the time of writing, for the latest updates please visit Bet365 platforms.